Alcon Marepha (Pty) Ltd is a leading South African manufacturer, distributor and exporter of round wire concentric lay bare overhead, electrical stranded conductors which is manufactured to internationally recognized standards.
Market leadership has been attained through the supply of superior quality product; being alert to changing customer needs, emerging technologies and international trade conditions.
This policy and related objectives are the foundation and set the framework for an effective, Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality management system which has been established, is measured and maintained against the appropriate international standard.
The management of Alcon Marepha (Pty) Ltd recognises that the long-term success of the operation depends on the sustainable use of natural resources; the health and safety of our employees as well as continued customer satisfaction are integral parts of our business operation.
Alcon Marepha (Pty) Ltd is committed to:
- Supplying product and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations and requirements
- Compliance to all applicable legal, international standards and other requirements which relate to the management systems, product, environmental and occupational health and safety
- The continual improvement of our products, services and management systems
- Identify, eliminate and or mitigate risk throughout the company
- The prevention of pollution
- Reducing waste product sent to landfill
- The efficient use of energy
- The prevention of injury or ill health of all our employees, sub-contractors and visitors
Top Management shall ensure that this SHEQ Policy, its related objectives and targets are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organization and shall be made available to all interested and affected parties including the public.
This policy shall be reviewed for its continued suitability and effectiveness at the
Management Review Meetings.